For my power animal mask, I have chosen to do a fox. Foxes are obviously a shade of orange, so I began to think what colours would look good with orange. Many attributes which come with the Fox are things such as being clever and cunning. I decided that green would a good colour to go with orange as it not only contrasts but the green accent the orange. For the image of myself in my mask, creating a pastel drawing similar to the one below as a back drop. Green could also contribute as a relation to some of the attributes which the fox carries such as cleverness and cunning as it represents nature which is the foxes natural habitat. It is also a colour that I have liked most of my life, and as the image is of my power animal I feel the colour and the PA can relate.

The artist above also does amazing work, check her out!
_
No comments:
Post a Comment