Dave McKean;

Dave McKean has used different textures in the image to make it look darker. He has also probably used to a tool to darken the image, and has probably made the contrast greater.
In this image is a man wearing a mask. There is also many photoshop brushes used to enhance the image.
The image is quite 3D and has similar colours throughout (bluey greens). Also, in the background of the image, there appears to be a sort of cloud effect in which the photograph of the man is. For this Dave McKean might have used the 'layer mask' tool. This is something Icould use when creating my image.
For the image in which I have to produce I could use some of these techniques to darken the image and use different textures to enhance the image. I will almost definitely darken the image when I create my alter ego of an 'Emo'.
________________________
Peter Nowacki;

Peter used Photoshop and Illustrator to create this image. The image appears 3D as the original was possibly a photograph of the girl. In the image he has used different lighting a brush effects to create the effect of smoke and light coming out of the woman's face. He has kept the colours minimal by only using 3 main colours (black, white and orange).
The image also shows the the face of the woman is a robot and that the robot is coming apart as all the mechanics are coming out the back of the head.
I really like the was Peter has done the smokey effect and I could possibly use this in the image as an effect to make the image look more smokey and dark. I also like how the artist has used minimalist colours which creates a good effect as the only colour (not tone) stands out a lot. This is a technique I could use in my image.
______________________
Kode Abdo;
To create this amazing image, Kode has used photoshop. I like how on the image, he has used a dark/black and white photograph, and then layered different objects and colours ontop. The image appears 3D and has serveral contrasting colours throughout.
I really like the effects that Kode has used on the image with the lighting and the various brushes. I feel I could use some of these effects on my image's. Things such as the lighting effect to accent different cololours/objects within the picture. Also, the use of such contrasting colours on a dark background could be really helpful when I create my images.
_______________________
Matt Needle;
This image is advertising the online fashion store "asos" i like how the artist has used different colours and different brushes. The image has been done in photoshop. Another element of the image which I like, is how the different abstract colourful shapes go through the models legs, and how the colours all go well with one another.
I feel I could do something similar with my image when I do it, something along the same lines as the different circles behind the model would be a really good effect for my image.
_____
Kode Abdo;
To create this amazing image, Kode has used photoshop. I like how on the image, he has used a dark/black and white photograph, and then layered different objects and colours ontop. The image appears 3D and has serveral contrasting colours throughout.
I really like the effects that Kode has used on the image with the lighting and the various brushes. I feel I could use some of these effects on my image's. Things such as the lighting effect to accent different cololours/objects within the picture. Also, the use of such contrasting colours on a dark background could be really helpful when I create my images.
_______________________
Matt Needle;
This image is advertising the online fashion store "asos" i like how the artist has used different colours and different brushes. The image has been done in photoshop. Another element of the image which I like, is how the different abstract colourful shapes go through the models legs, and how the colours all go well with one another.
I feel I could do something similar with my image when I do it, something along the same lines as the different circles behind the model would be a really good effect for my image.
_____


No comments:
Post a Comment